Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2019

Lesson 6: Imaging and Design For Online Environment



This lesson entitled Imaging and Design for Online Environment. In this lesson, I understand the Basic Principles of graphics and lay out and they are Balance, Emphasis, Movement, Pattern, repetition and rhythm, Proportion, and Variety. And I also encounter again the topic about Infographics whish means Information graphics that is used to represent information, statistical data or knowledge in a graphical manner. Additional, infographic must be done in a creative way so that you can attract the viewer’s attention. The picture beside is an example of infographic entitles “Little Things about me”. I also learned the 3 Tips to help me edit images for my website, and it is by choosing right file format, choosing right image size, and by putting a caption. Also, I acquire 5 Basic techniques of editing images including the Cropping, Color balance, Brightness and contrast, Compression and resizing, and Filters. My learnings in this lesson will be an advantage for my future study, if ever I want to make a site or a page.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento