Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2019

Lesson 3: Advanced Word Processing


In this lesson, I learned a lot about using the Microsoft Word. I learned the parts of the Microsoft word, how to create letters or documents to various recipients, and also the different kinds of materials like pictures, clip art, chart, screenshot, shapes, smart art, etc. Mailings, I always see that tab within the Microsoft Word but I never took a chance to go visit that tab and learned it. I don’t even know that Mail Merge, the different use of square, tight and through. But thanks for this lesson, I experience making so many letters and I didn’t feel any hard while doing. Additional, in pictures, I was informed that .jpg is a short term of Joint Photographic Experts Group , that .png is for Portable Network Graphics and .gif short for Graphic Interchange Format. I also learned about how to place image within the text, and they are in line with text, square, tight, through, Top and Bottom, behind the text and In front of text. This lessons that I learned are the best thing that gives me lot of knowledge about the Microsoft Word which I can be use when I got a job in the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento