Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2019

Lesson 1: Introduction to Information and Communication Technologies


           
       ICT, I don’t even know this word the first time I encounter it. But when I learned something about this, I recognize that it is the phones, laptop or any gadgets, internet that I use to communicate with others. Within this lesson, I also learned the different web like the web 1.0, web 2.0 and the web 3.0. And learns the abbreviation www. Is the short term for World Wide Web and created by Tim Berners Lee. In web 1.0, I learned that it is a web wherein we, as a user can’t manipulate the page. In web 2.0, I learned that this web allows us to interact with the page and this is the most website we visited today. Features of this web are Folksonomy, Rich User Experience, Long Tail, User Participation, Software as a Service, and Mass Participation. And lastly, the web 3.0 wherein its aim is to have a machine that can understand the user’s preferences to be able to deliver web content definitely pointing the user. This web if we understand can really help us when we are searching but there is a several problems why we can’t reach the standards of web 3.0; Compatibility, Security, Vastness, Vagueness, and Logic. I also learned about the Trends in ICT like the Convergence, Social media, Mobile Technologies, and the Assistive Media. In social media, I acquire the different types of it and they are Social Networks, Bookmarking Sites, Social News, Media Sharing, Microblogging and Blogs and Forums. And in Mobile Technologies, I acquire the different kinds of Operating system; the IOS, Android, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone OS, Symbian, Web OS, and the Windows Mobile. Many lessons like this helps me go through a lot a knowledge about technologies and internet world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento