Miyerkules, Marso 13, 2019

Lesson 9: Interactive Multimedia



Resulta ng larawan para sa interactive multimedia

I have learned in this lesson that multimedia has so many uses in our daily social life, mostly in education. Multimedia refers to the sound, text, video, animations and any type of media we use within the online world. Throughout this definition of multimedia, I had spot the difference of it to an interactive multimedia. Interactive Multimedia defines as the system that allows user to control, combine and manipulate this type of media (multimedia). I also learned the contents of multimedia which includes the online games, online test, courseware, podcasts, vodcasts and the rest are similar with what I had mentioned earlier (video and sound, music or audio). Additionally, because of this lesson I learned how to create a post using the blogger.com, how to post a video even without using the HTML.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento